I am finally finished with this unit.
Thank. the. Lord. 🙂
This has been “in the works” for a long time, but I can assure that each of these activities have been classroom tested, tweaked and approved! My 3rd grade team ROCKS for letting me plan our language arts lessons and being completely honest with me when it comes to what works and what doesn’t.
There are 15+ pages of anchor charts, activities and assessments for you to use with your students. Lots of choices for practice, reinforcement and extensions.
– Anchor Chart
– Whole Group Sorting Activity
– Original “Selfish” Poem
– Poetry Response and Answer Key
– 2 Partner Tic-Tac-Toe Games
– Proper Noun Performance Task
– Personal Proper Nouns Acrostic Activity
– 2 Common-Proper Memory Match-Ups
– 3 Printables and Assessment Options
I do want to note that while I’m “tagging” 1st grade in my grade levels, some of the activities may be a little challenging for your little learners. Feel free to email me and ask me about any of the activities.
Click below to find it in my TpT store. I’ll add it to my Teacher’s Notebook store as soon as their uploader decides to behave! 🙂
Happy Hump Day!